Monday, March 3, 2008

My Good Ideas

My Good Ideas

1. A strip club run by me (my nickname at school is PC), that would somehow incorporate literature (bras with pictures of famous writers embroidered on them?), called the PC Woodhouse.
2. A book on the importance of grammar and punctuation called “Call me, Ishmael!”
3. A wild west themed restaurant called Butch Casserole (it would serve casserole and food like casserole).


My Bad Ideas

1. Going to a strip club
2. Calling this guy I know named Ishmael
3. Eating casserole

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

casseroles are delicious! especially tuna noodle casserole with crushed potato chips on top.

Ishmael said...

My sister in law is from Minnesota and they call casseroles "hot dish" there.

Sorry the phone call didn't go well. I just wasn't my self.

Katha Pollitt said...

Butch Casserole and the Sundance Quiche!