Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Some things that have happened in my Ancient Greek History class (so far!)

1. Our professor listed all the mistakes we made on our essay test
2. I realized I had done like all of them.
3. Our professor tried to use the computer so she could show her slide show, but coudln't turn it on.
4. Our professor left the room for ten minutes.
5. She came back with two helpers
6. A kid in the front row groaned really loudly
7. The guy next to me started angrily sighing louder and louder
8. My professor and one of the helpers spent a lot of time staring at the computer with their hands pensively on their chins
9. The second helper spent this time staring at the wall with a scowl, because she cannot believe she is actually here
10. The guy next to me typed angrilly
11. A third helper just walked in. Results are unclear as to how my professor contacted her through esp.
12. The second helper (the angry one) left the room without saying anything
13. Then the first helper left the room without saying anything
14. Our professor told us what would happen on Monday, while helper three opened a mysterious box inside the podium.
15. the guy next to me left the room.
16. Note: it is now 3:10. We have been here for half an hour.
17. My professor may or may not have offered the remaining helper (still crouched below the podium) some hard candy.
18. OH MY GOD A NEW HELPER JUST WALKED IN. ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?!?!

At this point, 3:17pm, I just gave up. On a lot of things.

No comments: